Collaborate With Your 24/7 Monitoring Agents
Whenever your home alarm system in Houston goes off, your 24/7 monitoring specialists will instantly act. Their first move is to verify your alarm, and that involves reaching out to you. The procedure they follow is based on the type of emergency. For example, if the emergency is is for medical reasons, one attempt will be made to get in touch with you before assistance is deployed. If you have a burglary alarm - the most common type of event - a monitoring professional will abide by these guidelines to get in touch with you:
- An effort will be made to reach you via the command hub. You will generally be required to supply a passcode.
- If that doesn’t result in a reply, a call is attempted to your principal contact number.
- An alternate number or your primary contact person is attempted next.
- If there is still no answer, nearby police are dispatched.
- Your monitoring agents will attempt to reach you again once emergency personnel are alerted.
If you're not in a position to converse with the monitoring team, don’t fret. Support will still be deployed even when you're not available to confirm the emergency.
Get prepared for any situation with a Vivint home alarm system in Houston
Stay ready for any situation with a modern home alarm system in Houston from Vivint. Contact (713) 597-3506 to start designing your home’s security today.