How does home monitoring work in Houston?
After much consideration, you’ve reached the decision that a home security system is the best way to improve your property’s protection. You even enjoy the thought of a smart home to add convenience and energy efficiency to your life. But what about home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional line of defense is worth every penny.
See how Houston home monitoring works
If you choose 24/7 home monitoring from industry leaders such as Vivint, you are connected to adept home security specialists day and night. While it’s true they are always there when you need them, that doesn’t suggest they are exceedingly intrusive. You won’t discover them constantly viewing your residence or checking your camera recordings. Rather, they go into action the second an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your components is set off -- whether it’s a window sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your command center then dispatches the warning instantly to your monitoring experts.
- A Vivint monitoring representative will then contact you to authenticate the emergency and inquire about your safety.
- When the monitoring agent is not able to reach you, they will proceed to alert emergency assistance.
- Your team is there to help you through the emergency and will act as the primary point of contact with authorities if you are away.
Home monitoring is similar to having your own security consultants linked right to your integrated alarms and sensors. This gives you more than just a sense of peace as you have actual, live professionals to help you through your emergency.
Safeguarding your home, even when you’re not there
Having 24/7 support on call in case of an emergency is nice when you’re home as you’ll have your hands full making certain family members are away from harm. It’s even more critical when something takes place while you’re at work or traveling. Think about your smoke detector going off or a glass break sensor setting off your alarm when you’re on a trip. What will happen when no one is there to hear the alert of the high-volume siren? By incorporating 24-7 monitoring, your home is always guarded, no matter where you are.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is essential in Houston home monitoring
You might think of your Vivint Smart Hub as the nucleus of your property’s security. All signals from components are directed through this vital, central command center. Along with being your connection to monitoring specialists, the smart hub provides these extra advantages:
- Emergency button to instantly get in contact with your smart home monitoring agents
- 2-way audio feature allowing you to speak directly to your monitoring specialists
- You can call for help with any type of issue, including medical situations
If you’re not able to find your mobile device when an emergency strikes, you may still speak with your monitoring staff directly through your control panel.
Get home monitoring with your advanced Houston security system
Turn to the experts at Vivint and get a fully integrated Houston smart home with the round-the-clock monitoring, smoke and CO detectors, and security sensors you require. We know the significance of monitoring which is why it is included with our core packages. If you’re ready to upgrade your home’s protection, dial (713) 597-3506 or submit the form below to start.