After much consideration, you’ve reached the decision that a home security system is the best way to improve your property’s protection. You even enjoy the thought of a smart home to add convenience and energy efficiency to your life. But what about home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional line of defense is worth every penny.
See how Houston home monitoring works
If you choose 24/7 home monitoring from industry leaders such as Vivint, you are connected to adept home security specialists day and night. While it’s true they are always there when you need them, that doesn’t suggest they are exceedingly intrusive. You won’t discover them constantly viewing your residence or checking your camera recordings. Rather, they go into action the second an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your components is set off -- whether it’s a window sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your command center then dispatches the warning instantly to your monitoring experts.
- A Vivint monitoring representative will then contact you to authenticate the emergency and inquire about your safety.
- When the monitoring agent is not able to reach you, they will proceed to alert emergency assistance.
- Your team is there to help you through the emergency and will act as the primary point of contact with authorities if you are away.
Home monitoring is similar to having your own security consultants linked right to your integrated alarms and sensors. This gives you more than just a sense of peace as you have actual, live professionals to help you through your emergency.