Your home’s indoor cameras in Houston are great baby monitors
One of the key things to understand is that your indoor cameras are part of a comprehensive system and reachable through a home security app. This provides you versatility and reassurance knowing you are able to check in on your baby from any location via your cell phone or mobile device. Here are a few more reasons why they are a preferred option:
- Live high-definition video: You’ll get easily visible, high-definition video of your child. You may even watch recorded segments directly from your phone.
- Bi-directional audio: Not only will you hear what’s going on, you can actually talk to your loved one directly through your indoor camera. This is a nice feature to calm a restless sleeper. In addition, you may utilize the audio feature through your smartphone app, no matter your location.
- Wide-angle viewing: Your cameras will have a wider viewing angle than regular baby monitors. You’ll see every move your tot makes.
- Motion-sensing with alerts: If your baby decides nap time is done and is ready to get out of the bed, you can get motion-triggered alerts dispatched straight to your phone.
- One-tap call-outs: Although this feature is typically for older kids, it’s still worth a mention. With a single press of a button, your kid can reach out to you by means of your smartphone app.
Having your comprehensive smart home reachable from the palm of your hand is a fantastic benefit. If you find that your baby is having trouble falling to sleep and believe it may be a tad stuffy in the nursery, you may adjust the temp on your smart thermostat. When they awaken, you can activate the room’s smart lights to let them know you’re coming soon. Have a second child? You can integrate a second indoor camera and enjoy access to them both with one mobile app.
Get Your Houston smart home with indoor cameras
Would you like to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Design your own Houston smart home and benefit from the peace of mind and safety Vivint’s high-tech video cameras can supply. Dial (713) 597-3506 today and see how we can make your home safer and more convenient for every member of your family.